Bodyclock ACTIVE 250
NEW! extra sleep and wake-up options plus FM radio
The Lumie Bodyclock Active is the latest addition to the hugely successful Lumie Bodyclock family!
- Natural awakening
- Sleep/Wake better: Most of us mix late nights, early starts and weekend lie-ins, which throw our bodyclocks out of sync. A dawn simulator can help this by waking you with light.
- Reduces SAD symptoms: The symptoms of SAD (e.g. tiredness, lack of energy, overeating, low moods and stoical withdrawal) can improve significantly with light therapy.
- Resets Jet Lag (-ed) body: Reduce time it takes for you to adapt to time difference.
- 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90 minute sunrise & sunset
- FM radio with digital tuning
- Sounds for sleep and wake-up including: alarm beep, dawn chorus, rooster, waves and white noise
- Dimmable bedside lighting
- Snooze feature
- Fully dimmable display
- 42W halogen bulb E14 (SES) - equivalent to 60W old-style bulb
- Back-up beeper
- Power failure back-up
- 19x 22x 14cm
As with our existing Bodyclocks, Active is designed towake you everyday with a sunrise, setting your sleep/wake cycle by naturally adjusting your melatonin levels, which is scientifically proven to help boost your mood, productivity and energy levels throughout the day.
In addition to the health benefits, Bodyclock Elite offers an AM/FM radio, and an external audio input for total personalization of the various sound settings.
The most versatile solution to keeping your sleep/wake cycle on track. Feel refreshed, alert and energized all day.
- Bodyclock Active is an alarm clock that wakes you naturally, with a sunrise that gradually brightens over 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90 minutes; choose the one that suits you.
- The light is a signal for your body to ease off production of sleep hormones (e.g. melatonin) and increase levels of those that help you get up and go (e.g. cortisol).
- At the end of the day, there's a 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90 minute sunset to help you to naturally unwind ready for bed.
- Bodyclock Active has a radio with digital tuning plus several other audio features to help you start your day feeling brighter or help you relax naturally before sleep.
- Enhance your Bodyclock Active sunrise with a dawn chorus or a rooster wake-up call. Or, if you have trouble nodding off, there are 'white noise' and wave sounds to help lull you to sleep.
- As well as providing you with dimmable bedside lighting, Bodyclock Active has a nightlight feature and a security option that turns the light on while you're away.
- Using a dawn simulator like Bodyclock Active helps keep your sleep/wake cycle on track and has been shown to boost mood, energy and productivity levels for the whole day.
- If you're not a 'morning person' Bodyclock Active is simply a much nicer way to wake up. It's also an effective winter blues option and a useful complement to a lightbox in treating more severe SAD.